Health Psychology Online Bachelor and Master Degree Courses in the UK
Salary of all UK Graduates of Health Psychology
|15 months after graduation||3 years after graduation||5 years after graduation|
|25-75 percentile range||£17500 - £22000||£15000 - £26500||£18500 - £43000|
All Health Psychology courses in the UK
Jobs & Career Perspectives
Career perspectives for Health Psychology
15 months after graduation, graduates of this subject were asked about their current circumstances of employment, what they do, and whether their activities and perspectives are directly related to their studies.
Among graduates of Health Psychology who indicated that they are working, the percentage below represents the number who “agree” or “strongly agree” with the statements about their job.
Entry Requirements / Admissions
Get advice on which foundation courses are best for you to still study Health Psychology, if you do not meet the minimum requirements in terms of UCAS score, A levels, or English language requirements.
- The following degrees are offered for Health Psychology studies:
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) - BSc (Hons)
- Bachelor of Nursing (Honours) - BN (Hons)
- Master of Science - MSc
- Master of Science (Postgraduate) - MSc (PG)
- Doctor of Philosophy - PhD
- Master of Philosophy - MPhil
- Postgraduate Diploma - PgDip
- Postgraduate Certificate - PgCert
- Master of Arts - MA